About Own AG (“WeOwn”)
WeOwn is an innovative FinTech company with a focus on blockchain-based software technology. It enables banks, asset and wealth managers and financial industry firms to digitise and tokenise financial products and get access to a wide range of digital assets and digital currencies. WeOwn’s eSmart Finance platform lowers client’s administrative costs, makes processes more efficient, reduces counterparty risks and enables financial industry firms to develop new business models and use cases.
Since its incorporation in 2017, WeOwn has consistently been delivering on the “bleeding edge”, staying at the forefront of blockchain-based innovation for the financial services industry. WeOwn was the first company in the world to develop an equity registry solution based on blockchain technology, one of the first companies in Europe to conduct a regulatory-compliant Security Token Offering (STO) and to develop its own hybrid blockchain technology for Enterprise.
We are driven by value creation for our clients through a deep understanding of our customers’ needs and delivering targeted technology innovation.
To strengthen our international team, we are looking for a Marketing Manager (m/f/d).
You position our brand and products in the best possible way with our target groups: financial services firms and financial industry. You actively shape our strategic positioning and develop the entire marketing mix based on creativity and innovative ideas by using a data driven approach, innovative tools and modern methods. You are responsible for developing and optimising our marketing channels (website, social media pages, newsletters, brochures, events, community), you develop relevant outreach via PR and content marketing and set up campaigns and other measures to generate support for our sales and business development functions.
You are responsible for the entire corporate and product communication of WeOwn. You develop all online and offline communication measures according to the strategic goals, which you coordinate directly with the management team. You coordinate directly with our UX experts and designers from our development hub in Sarajevo to develop all marketing-related visuals and graphics and content for brochures, websites, presentations etc. Our website is our central communication hub and you continuously optimise it from a sales, user experience and SEO perspective. For our online and offline content marketing, you conceptualise and write thought-leadership, corporate and product content. To activate our target groups, you develop our PR planning, expand our network to journalists and influencers and therefore provide WeOwn with relevant attention and positive noise. In terms of experiential marketing, you identify relevant events and trade shows and create engagement and speaker opportunities for the management team. You will derive all activities from our corporate, brand and positioning strategy. The data-based and tool-supported measurement of the success of all activities helps you to further develop our communication strategy and to continuously optimise measures and content.
Your working environment
We are a decentralised and distributed international team. The management team is based in Vaduz/Liechtenstein and Munich/Germany, our developers are based in Sarajevo/Bosnia, and we have a small team in Greater London and Bristol/UK. We are looking for you to be a remote worker close to any of these regions, with language skills in both German and English.
We work very much virtually and offer you a very flexible and remote workplace. Let’s talk about how you would like to work best, and we will find a model that suits all of us.
You fit the position of Marketing Manager (m/f/d) if you have the following experience and skills:
- B2B marketing for software products in the financial industry in an international environment
- Development of B2B marketing and communication strategies
- Several years of experience in the development, implementation, and optimisation of all online and offline communication channels
- Experience with blockchain / crypto / general FinTech topics
- Very good English and German skills (verbal, written)
- High degree of independence and self-initiative
- Creative, visionary and highly motivated to “break new grounds”
- High degree of technical affinity and tech understanding
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, experience in using CMS and CRM systems as well as tracking, analytics and SEO tools
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent team-player, and fun to work with
- You will work in a highly innovative environment that will transform the financial industry.
- You work with a highly skilled, very experienced, and international team.
- Very flexible working model in terms of working hours and location.
- Pay and bonus structure in line with role, market, and responsibility.
- Job security (well-funded, and operationally profitable organisation).