Social Media and Marketing Operations (part-time)
About Own AG (“WeOwn”)
WeOwn is an innovative FinTech company with a focus on blockchain-based software technology. It enables banks, asset and wealth managers and financial industry firms to digitise and tokenise financial products and get access to a wide range of digital assets and digital currencies. WeOwn’s eSmart Finance platform lowers client’s administrative costs, makes processes more efficient, reduces counterparty risks and enables financial industry firms to develop new business models and use cases.
Since its incorporation in 2017, WeOwn has consistently been delivering on the “bleeding edge”, staying at the forefront of blockchain-based innovation for the financial services industry. WeOwn was the first company in the world to develop an equity registry solution based on blockchain technology, one of the first companies in Europe to conduct a regulatory-compliant Security Token Offering (STO) and to develop its own hybrid blockchain technology for Enterprise.
We are driven by value creation for our clients through a deep understanding of our customers’ needs and delivering targeted technology innovation.
To strengthen our international team, we are looking for a Social Media and Marketing Operations (part-time) (m/f/d).
What you’ll do
You will support an exciting variety of activities, for example:
- Multi-media content creation for internal and external audiences including planning, social copy writing, visual creation and editing (blogposts, videos, newsletters)
- Monitoring of our internal and external communication activities, analyze KPIs and identify areas for data-driven growth & improvement
- Creating creative and engaging multi-channel campaigns to e.g., promote our latest product updates, community events, expert knowledge, and other announcements
- Support in community building and engagement activities
- Manage the posting procedures across all the main channels (blog, Linkedin, Twitter, Medium and Telegram)
- Lead specific marketing operations activities on request
What you bring
- Computer Skills: Excellent knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), experience with design software is a plus (Canva and other applicable tools)
- Passion to the Marketing and Social Media fields
- Language skills: Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Soft skills: Pro-active, creative thinking, enthusiastic, communicative
- Experience with social media listening and campaigns and affinity for digital trends and community management is a plus
- Student at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Marketing, Communications, Design, IT, Business Administration
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts working on building one of the most efficient blockchain network and applications on it
- Flexible working conditions: remote office and flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work in the most prominent field with a strong product and client portfolio
- Part-time position with a strong focus on social media management 8-10 hours per week
- You will work in a highly innovative environment that will transform the financial industry.
- You work with a highly skilled, very experienced, and international team.
- Very flexible working model in terms of working hours and location.
- Pay and bonus structure in line with role, market, and responsibility.
- Job security (well-funded, and operationally profitable organisation).